The official launch of iOS 11 made a great new chapter for Apple’s mobile operating system. As seen through extensive testing, it is home to countless exciting changes, including a redesigned control center, better notification handling, new Siri and so on. Finally, the third minor release iOS 11.0.3 also rolled out through one beta test. But do you think any of them would make the iOS 11.0.3 Jailbreak less interesting? Let’s go through the highlights of the last 11 software and what it could take around the jailbreak.
iOS 11.0.3 is a solid test of Apple’s ongoing effort to upgrade firmware. The first look at the update was at WWDC in June as a developer-only version for testing. And what started from there continued up to 10 betas for developers along with 9 public sessions. And all that eventually turned out to appear on iOS 11, not just for the eyes, but for all sides of functionality, including the need for security. In addition to the official release of iOS 11 download rights are offered to all 64-bit devices, including the latest iPhone 8 / iPhone 8 Plus and iPhone X, which has not yet reached the hands of customers.
Should I Install iOS 11.0.3?
If you are willing to keep your software updated, update 11.0.3 will provide some fundamental needs. And, as the gigantic software release to date, harbors many improvements beyond what you just met in the eye. So grab some of them gathered here to make your choice easier to upgrade or not containing three issue fixes via minor releases also.
- New application files with iCloud file sharing
- Camera enhancements with QR code scanning, better filters, portrait mode updates and more
- Photos with GIF support and more
- Customizable Control Center Page View
- Higher video and stereo standards
- App store with new sections and lots of interesting changes
- Siri updated with text support, new user interface, suggestions, translations, improved Siri API, QR code support
- iMessages with a redesigned app store and more
- Apple Maps with More Updates
- HomeKit with better access
- Carplay with the “Do not disturb while driving” function, Siri assistance and more
- Improved notification management through lock screen
- Useful iPad functions such as Mac-inspired Dock, updated application switcher, split-view and slider, QuickType keyboard help, drag-and-drop access, best Apple pen holder and etc.
- Exchange email server bug that prevented many users from sending email from Outlook, Office 365, and Exchange Server email accounts
- Fixes an issue where crackling sounds may occur during calls for a small number of iPhone 8 and 8 Plus devices
This is a selection of what brings. So, install the latest iOS 11 to know exactly what it offers. But should it be a jailbroken device?
Update: iOS 11.0.3 has already been released for 64-bit devices as the initial minor software update after the 11th update. As for release notes, it is the concern of above bug fixes and under the bell changes, including error correction by email. As next iOS 11.1 is now on beta testings.
Are you Looking for Jailbreak iOS 11.0.3?
The concern you may have with the launch device through the jailbreak and the opportunity to get extensions through download Cydia can not reduce even in the times when Apple played very vital through the stock structure. With no difference here on iOS 11.0.3, we’re now being asked how you can jail so often. But even so, the answer is “No” since we do not see updates of a tool available to the public.
On two occasions when iOS 11.0.3 is in the beta test, we know the possibilities of jailbreak iOS 11.0.3 thanks to the KeenLab team. And in both demos, they worked on the initial beta versions of iOS 11.0.3 on separate iPhone 7 devices, the latest at that time. In this concern, KeenLab’s manifestations simply lead us to a new jailbreak perspective. But even so, we could not promise in the same explorer applied in the initial beta versions here on iOS 11.0.3. So the possibilities of iOS 11.x could assume that the jailbreak was undecided so far.
Regardless of anything thrown into the stock structure, the iOS 11.0.3 Jailbreak is now questioned. So let’s wait for more interesting updates over time