After Apple released iOS 10.2.1 to the public, TaiG beta jailbreak team released a new version of their utility as taig iOS 10.2.1 jailbreak tool. This tool help users to download Cydia iOS 10.2.1 – iOS 9.2 running devices. However this iOS 10.2.1 Jailbreak is works Semi-Untethered Jailbreak method.
Semi-Untethered Jailbreak means, Some Cydia functions are not fully functional, but users can use Cydia after the every reboot.Developers who found this iOS 10.2.1 semi jailbreak tool says, when they released iOS 10.2.1 untethered jailbreak tool, users can re-jailbreak directly from the mobile without a PC.
TaiG 10 Tool compatible devices iOS 10.2.1 – iOS 9.2
- iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus
- iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone SE, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5, iPhone 4s
- iPad Air 2, iPad Air, iPad Mini 4, iPad Mini 3, iPad Mini 2, iPad Pro, iPad 4, iPad 3. iPad 2
- iPod Touch 6G, 5G
How to download Cydia iOS 10.2.1-9.2 using iOS 10.2.1 Semi-Jailbreak
- Visit http://taig-download.com/beta
- The TaiG program will detect the version of the iOS device. If your device is supported for this process, click “Start” button to start the jailbreak
- Click “Add To Homescreen” button to create shortcut on your homescreen
- Click “Install” button to complete the process
- Tap on “done” in the next screen and close the web browser of your device
You’re all done. Now you can see latest Cydia appstore on your homescreen of your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch device. Customize your iOS device as you want and surprise your friends.