There are so many new arrivals available in these days from Saurik & TaiG Jailbreak team. This is the another huge update of Cydia. The latest version, Cydia 1.1.23 installer has now released with new important features as well as the bug fixes.
What are the changes in new iOS 8.4 Cydia 1.1.23?
iOS 8.4 Cydia 1.1.23 brings two new important features plus bug fixes for previous versions. such as support package downgrades and find extensions for applications
- Supports for Package downgrades
This is the most important feature which comes with new Cydia 1.1.23 update. It is allows users to downgrade installed Cydia packages directly. So, users can downgrade packages which installed with Cydia to any previous version if that is available on the repository. This mean, if an recently updated tweak or app causes issues, now you can simply downgrade it to the older version for fix those issues.
- Find Extensions for Applications
When you open the Cydia, you can find a new option “Find Extensions for Applications” with new Cydia 1.1.23 update. There is a categorized list of extensions (Cydia tweaks) available in Cydia to customize / modify or add features to your default installed (in-build) apps & Manually installed apps via App Store on your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch.
How to install Cydia installer 1.1.23 for free – Cydia installer iOS 8.4
- Download TaiG Jailbreak tool to your Windows or Mac OS X running computer
- Connect iOS 8.1.3 – iOS 8.4 running your iOS device to your computer
- Launch recently downloaded TaiG tool
- Un-check 3K assistant toggle and click Start button to begin the Jailbreak process
- After the Cydia installing process, your device will reboot automatically
- You’re all done! Now you can see Cydia icon on your home screen
Click here for full iOS 8.1.3 – iOS 8.4 TaiG Jailbreak tutorial
What are the bug fixes with Cydia iOS 8.4 installer?
Some iPhone, iPad and iPod users reported a situation where they ran out of disk space, iOS cleared their caches, and then Cydia wouldn’t run. This issue has now fixed with latest iOS 8.4 Cydia installer 1.1.23.
Cydia installer for iOS 8.4.1 –
iOS 8.4.1 Cydia installer not supported yet, because there are no available way to Jailbreak iOS 8.4.1 running devices. Jailbreak is the only way to get Cydia installer to your device